The Call for Papers is now closed.
Thank you for over 300 abstracts!
What happens next?
The advisory board will meet in February 2019 to choose the presentations for the conference programme.
The speakers will be informed in April 2019 whether their abstract was accepted. Once accepted, the speakers have to submit their written contribution (6 pages) for the conference proceedings by beginning of May 2019.
Passive House: Building a healthier,
more comfortable and more sustainable world!
Abstracts on the following topics could be submitted until 2 December 2018:
· Examples of residential buildings & non-residential buildings
· Commissioning / facility management / monitoring
· Ventilation / indoor air quality / summer comfort
· Kitchen exhaust in Passive House buildings
· Airtightness & thermal bridge-free construction
· Retrofitting to the Passive House Standard (EnerPHit)
· Tools for successful planning / design (BIM)
· Cost efficiency / project decision strategy
· Training designers & craftsmen – capacity building
· Quality assurance / benefits of certification
· Building envelope: components
· Renewable Primary Energy (PER)
· Heating / cooling / hot water
€210 incl. 3 nights hotel accommodation in Gaobeidian from 20 to 23 September 2019, shuttle bus to the Windoor Festival (conference venue), admission to the conference on 21 and 22 Sept. 2019 with drinks, lunches, coffee breaks, conference proceedings and excursion on 23 Sept. 2019, incl. VAT
Scientific conference advisory board
Bronwyn Barry, San Francisco (US) | Ralf Bermich, Heidelberg (DE)|
Elrond Burrell, Kapiti Coast (NZ) | Shoukong Chen, Shanghai (CN) |
Bintao Deng, Gaobeidian (CN) | Wolfgang Feist, Innsbruck und Darmstadt (AT, DE)|
Franz Freundorder, Oberaudorf (DE) | Wolfgang Frey, Freiburg im Breisgau (DE)|
Fei Han, Qindao (CN) | Cuicai Hao, Shijiazhuang (CN) |
Wei Hedong, Gaobeidian (CN)| Josef Hochhuber, Munich (DE) |
Berthold Kaufmann, Darmstadt (DE) |Helmut Krapmeier, Wolfurt (AT) |
Dawid Michulec, Vienna (AT) | Dirk Mobers, Wuppertal (DE) |
Miwa Mori, Kanagawa (JP) | Stefan Pallantzas, Athen (GR) |
Monte Paulsen, Vancouver (CA) | Andrew Peel, Blue Mountains (CA) |
Rainer Pfluger, Innsbruck (AT)| Ludwig Rongen, Wassenberg (DE) |
Burkhard Schulze Darup, Berlin (DE) | Sichen Sheng, Darmstadt (DE) |
Yehao Song, Beijing (CN) | Jan Steiger, Darmstadt (DE) |
Lei Tian, Beijing (CN) | Michael Tribus, Lana (Bz) (IT) |
Gernot Vallentin, Munich (DE)| Rainer Vallentin, Dorfen (DE) |
Micheel Wassouf, Barcelona (ES) | Hu Yiheng, Beijing (CN) |